Do you want to be responsible to deliver all market intelligence and build compelling analysis to support business growth? Do you want to take part in the decision-making process to most aspects of our innovation and commercial initiatives in global context? Join our Global Insights and Innovation Team as our Senior Market Expert, based in Anoixi, Greece.
Your job will include:
- Define & implement market reporting / dashboards / consolidations requirements to monitor BIC’s performance in corresponding market.
- Cross fertilize all available data and market knowledge to generate market insights, including panels, syndicated, competitive, consumer, sales…
- Build appropriate business intelligence on past trends to build future forecasting tools to support the LTS process and the category strategy
- Support GI&I and Commercialization teams in all deliverables
- Build advanced data analytics capabilities (incl. ML/AI etc) in collaboration with Data Science team
- Negotiates data contract/budget with procurement partnership for the corresponding market
- Bachelor’s in a Quantitative field – statistics, quantitative psychology, economics, mathematics
- 5+ years progressive experience in market research, 3+ out of them in FMCG company or analytic supplier
- Fluency in English
- Strong MS Office knowledge with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Data-driven decision-making mindset
- Strong quantitative skills and data interpretation skills
- Effective project management
- Teamwork mindset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Business partnership mind – Understand business needs and operationalize into analytical solutions
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.