TRG Research and Development deals with Cyber Data Fusion and AI products for civilian protection.
Our mission is to empower our customers to fight crime and terror through state-of-the-art technologies that provide accurate and precise intelligence.
As a Penetration Tester, you will actively work on the conceptualization and implementation of innovative solutions for supporting and enhancing our Cyber Intelligence products.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards
- Perform penetration tests, identify and record security flaws
- Identify areas of high-level security breaches
- Review and rate security networks
- Communicating research results to technical and non-technical stakeholders
What Skills and Experience You’ll Bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in the Telecom and/or R&D-related sector
- Previous experience of the SS7 / Sigtran and the GSM / UMTS / LTE core networks
- Knowledge of communication transport protocols (TCP / UDP / SCTP / SCCP)
- A creative mind that thinks outside of the box
- Demonstrated research and engineering skills
- Vulnerability discovery and exploitation
- Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging network-related protocols
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages either Python or Bash
- Experience with Linux O/S
Will be considered a plus:
- Pen Testing experience on RF-related protocols and network infrastructure
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Daily lunch allowance
- Private health insurance
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Sport/Gym monthly allowance
- Working from home policy & Flexible hours
- Engage with new technologies and innovative products
Join us and enjoy being part of an international and fast-paced growing company with a friendly startup-oriented environment where you can make a global impact and grow together. For more info, you can check our website at www.trgint.com and our LinkedIn account.
All applications will be strictly confidential.
Powered by JazzHR