Discover life in the sky on board Europe’s #1 airline Ryanair. Crewlink, Ryanair’s official recruitment partner for Cabin Crew positions across Europe, are delighted to announce our comprehensive new recruitment programme for Spring / Summer 2019.
Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress within the Ryanair brand, while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, all whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus and amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Crewlink will be holding Recruitment Days in Thessaloniki on the following dates :
1. Applicants must hold a EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Flexible and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a can do’ attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English
8. A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include :
1.Free Ryanair Training Course
2.Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
3.Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
4.Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters.
5.Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
6.Amazing career advancement opportunities with Europe's favourite airline Ryanair.
7.The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network.
Apply on our website to register for a Recruitment Day.
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky.