In one sentence
The job holder will perform Radio Access network Integration / Alarm clearing under technical supervision. Responsibilities include Integration of NOKIA Airscale / SRAN nodes , Radio using NETACT applications, technology, Sector and Carrier addition, HW swaps and migrations.
Alarm clearing activities, supporting Field crews and Call test support and initial troubleshoot
What will your job look like?
1. Performs remote integration and Troubleshoot with Airscale GSM / UMTS / LTE and NR technologies, SRAN Conversion of GSM and UMTS
2. Performs SCF update, troubleshoot and creation where ever required
3. Ensures Alarm Free deliveries of integrated nodes
4. Perform parameter audit report and closure preparation
5. Provides guidance to field team to clear RSSI / VSWR / RET issues
6. Support for drive testing activities to collect network data
7. Performs small cell / DAS / Pico NOKIA site integration and troubleshoot
8. Performs Change request based on Optimization request and SON implementation.
9. Equipment knowledge and scripting experience
All you need is...
Essential Qualifications :
BEng, B.Tech in ECE ( Electronics and Communication)
Must have 2-5 years’ exp as Integration eng, specially experience on NOKIA equipment.
Need Experienced Remote integration engineer.
Good communication skills
Wide latitude for independent decision making.
Ability to analyse problems and provide solutions without additional support
Experience in RF wireless design engineering for a telecommunications system
Must have working experience on at least one of the following equipment manufacturers : Ericsson, Nortel, Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Alcatel Lucent or Huawei
Experiences and Skills :
Experience in Airscale integration 2G / 3G / LTE / NR and SRAN conversion - Essential
Understanding of NOKIA MO structure and parameters - Essential
Experience Secure NET ACT , CM Operation Manager, CM Editor, Monitor, SW manager , Web element manager and NE integration wizard
Openness to face new challenges, propose process improvements and willingness to learn new cutting-edge technologies
Strong analytical and writing skills to draft reports (and customer presentations)
A very quick learner and flexible team player
Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Knowledge of other vendors is a plus
Why you will love this job :
You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry