Your role as a Graphics Designer – Motion Graphics Designer, will be to create 2D and 3D assets initially supporting the Visual needs of the R&D Design Development Department as well as the marketing. The position will enhance the capabilities of the design department which supports current and future R&D projects. Moreover, the role requires excessive technical knowledge on multiple software and contemporary visualization platforms that will facilitate decision making of new designed concepts and products.
More specific you will be involved and be responsible in collaborating with internal client groups while performing activities such as creating state of the art 2D and 3D graphics to support company’s brand, image and concepts, 3D animations, motion graphics videos, story-boards, photo-realistic representations, producing internal visual and pictorial communication elements, developing presentations, audio-visual storytelling, and fully supporting design development, Cad and Digital Imaging platforms, to invent the future at BIC .
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Propose and create exceptional graphic design assets, logos, packaging graphics to support the organization's brand and concepts
- Create 3D Graphics, Animations, Motion Graphics videos to support BIC R&D projects and various Project Teams, collaborating with enthusiasm and vision
- Propose the usage of most effective and efficient graphics, and visual technology design methods and tools
- Create digital graphic elements, assets and inventory to be used in Visual Platforms to support R&D shavers projects
- Monitor supplies for the Visual Systems Team
- Train, Update Visual Systems Team on existing graphic design and motion graphics trends and techniques
- BA in Design, Graphic Design, 3D/3D Animation, or related fields required
- MA in Design, Graphic Design, 3D/3D Animation, or related fields preferred
- Exceptional graphic design, aesthetic analysis and synthesis skills
- Expert on Visualization Design Platforms (3D MAX and/or CINEMA 4D, VRAY, ADOBE SUITE especially Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Minimum three (5) years of professional experience in international environment in sectors such as Graphic Design Agencies, Advertising Agencies, 3D/3D animation production, Television
- Specific industry experience, strong portfolio and previous performance and behaviors will be considered in lieu of qualification where applicable
- English Proficiency (Written & Oral)
- Innovative, highly creative thinking
- Drives for results at efficient, accelerated pace
- Possess a responsible attitude, tact, patience, and courtesy
- Ability to operate under pressure and deliver according to demanding deadline
- Team player, achieving results through teamwork
- Contributes to team success
- Seeks out and initiates development and growth opportunities
Your application for this position does not guarantee an offer. The skills and experience required for this job will determine the success of your application.
BIC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to recruiting, developing and maintaining a diverse workforce in compliance with all applicable Human Rights legislation. The Company will endeavor to make reasonable accommodations up to the point of undue hardship, for disabilities made known to it by its employees and applicants.