Who we are
Bryq uses AI to make hiring and talent management more fair, equitable, and sensible. We believe in using science to identify strengths across cognitive skills and personality so we can meaningfully match candidates with roles.
Resumes are flawed. Interviews are biased. We know that, and we’re supporting our customers to make better, data-supported decisions.
Our 20-minute assessment is simple, low-key, and informative. This is why we’ve already reached a global audience of companies from startups to multinational businesses.
We pride ourselves on being great matchmakers, not to mention finding gems where nobody else is looking.
About the internship
Are you an undergraduate looking to work within the HR Tech space?
If so, you should join us as a Data Analyst at Bryq. This paid internship is for a six-month period but can develop into a permanent role.
Our internship positions are designed to give you the opportunity to apply techniques learned in an academic setting while obtaining new skills in our work environment.
We are here to support you during your internship with us. We want you to feel challenged and engaged at Bryq.
You will have the opportunity to continue to build your skills by offering you paid training during your internship.
We’re a flexible team that offers lots of autonomy and room to grow. We're most importantly looking for people who are excited about our vision and mission.
At Bryq, you'll learn how to:
- Build models and interpret information from large data sets using statistical methods
- Identify and analyze trends or patterns in complex data sets to generate insights for the business
- Design and build innovative data and analytics solutions, visuals, metrics and KPIs
- Update business reports needed for the business conduct (weekly and monthly reviews)
- Ensure the efficiency of information produced and shared among various business units
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Support the Bryq's team with quick ad-hoc analysis requests
- Strong knowledge in SQL and Microsoft Excel (Google Suite is a plus)
- Proficient in data analytics, research, and data modeling
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics or currently in last year of undergraduate studies
- English proficiency (written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Positive Can-Do attitude
- Driven; ready to enter a fast-paced startup
- Tenacious follow up and strong work ethic
- Individual Empowerment: We don’t micromanage. If you like to self-start and follow-through as you see fit, this is the team for you.
- Diversity of thought: Turns out diversity of perspectives in the room makes better products. And better work environments. And a better world. So we make a point to hear your perspectives regularly. Because better is better.
- Proactive Communication: We like to keep everyone on the same page. So we have a culture and processes which fosters that and look forward to welcoming you into our groove.
- Transparency: We don’t do surprises, and believe in keeping each other in the loop. Communication goes both ways.
Why we’re great
- We’re VC funded and financially stable.
- We seriously care about making hiring more fair, equitable, and sensible. That’s the goal, not some kind of played out startup glory.
- We move fast and learn quickly as a team that supports one another. We fail fast and fail often together so we can innovate impactfully.
- Great paid time off is also on the table because we’re human and get that you’re also human.
- Tools are on us, like your choice of a shiny new Laptop.✨
- We’ve reached a global audience from tiny startups to multinational businesses.
We are completely against anything that looks like a hazing ritual. Our interview process aims to be low-stress and fair… and dare I say innovative?
It starts with the 20-minute Bryq assessment that we ask all employees (including our CEO) to take. It gives us valuable insight into your strengths, and also happens to be our core product offering that you’ll be working on!
After that, you will get to know if you go on to the next round of the interviewing process which includes speaking to HR and our SVP of Growth & Strategy. The final step is a take-home business case.
Bryq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR