1. At least 5-years of experience
2. English level : B2 / C1
3. Expert knowledge of object oriented programming and software engineering principles
4. Development experience with databases (relational and non-relational)
6. Experience in applying design patterns, object-relational mappers (NHibernate), experience with automated testing (NUnit, MSTest)
7. Knowledge of SCRUM, ITIL methodology, UCD process.
8. Experience with : Continuous Integration (Bamboo), Code repositories (SVN, GIT), Issue Tracking Systems (Jira)
9. Ability to write unit and integration tests
10. Ability to coordinate work and collaborate directly with the customer (development lead role)
11. Full independence for the analysis of the requirements and designing solutions in line with the requirements
12. Experience with working in Agile Development Methodologies
13. Solving issues within the cooperation with solution owners / vendors (for example with Microsoft support team).
14. Ability to lead the team (plan and organize work).
15. Preparing high quality documentation & presentations for our partners.
16. Practical experience in designing application architecture.
17. Can train people, can work as solution architect
18. Experience in Docker and at least one cloud platform (Cloud (AWS)
19. Technology stack / key words
mandatory / obligatory*) :