Project Management (regular)
About us :
We help our clients communicate clearly and efficiently with the world using technology. Our core specialization is WordPress : we build and implement personalized websites and e-stores.
We are one of the top WordPress agencies in Poland (according to Clutch ). We also belong to WPVip and WooExperts .
Our team are specialists from all over the country - we’re remote first and plan to stay that way. If you have experience working remotely you’ve just earned extra points.
We know there's life outside the (home) office. That’s why our working hours are truly flexible - you can work whenever you want (excluding nighttime ️ )
We won’t settle on ready-made templates and rehashed solutions. Instead, we create custom solutions and go down our own path.
So, you can expect really interesting and innovative projects.
There’s no one true methodology for us. We pick the way we work, depending on the project and the customer. The goal is to draw heavily from what has proved to be working for us before.
The Osom candidate :
have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager (ideally focusing on digital products or web services)
communicate fluently in English and Polish (both written and spoken)
understand the process of website development
have outstanding organizational skills and meticulous attention
know various project management methodologies and adjust them to the needs
manage risk responsibly - have the ability to anticipate the potential problems and act preemptively to avoid them
listen to the Customer and have a go-to offer innovative solutions if it has value for the business
focus on quality - if you see any aspect of our work that can be improved, you’re not afraid to speak up and help make this change
A huge plus for :
knowledge of UX and digital analytics tools
remote work experience
What are you going to do?
Be the first line of contact for our Clients - gather their requirements and forward them to the team. You both need to know what the project status is and your job is to organise day-by-day work in the most optimised way.
Be responsible for building and enhancing relationships with our Customers - we want to be their consultant, not a subcontractor.
They have to trust you and feel we’re delivering the best possible solution. Empathy is key.
Manage the work of web designers and programmers. Your task is to maximize their efficiency and ensure Client’s objectives are being achieved or exceeded.
Manage timelines and budgets, conduct quality control on projects that you lead.
Manage risk in the project - if an obstacle appears, your goal is to lead the smooth way around it.
Help to prepare cost estimates that reflect the scope of the future projects
Osom perks :
26 paid days off per year
Free private, enhanced medical care
Co-financing for Multisport Card
All needed work tools (MacBook, additional monitors, software)
Regular team meetings (offline and online)
Referral program with bonus for hiring
Recruitment process :
At first glance, the process may seem quite extensive, but each step is well-thought-out and enable us to get to know each other well.
It allows you to check whether you will find yourself in the reality of async and remote work. Throughout the process, you have the opportunity to learn more about how we do things and what our organizational culture is like.
1. You send us your CV - at this stage, we analyze your experience to evaluate if it fits the role you are applying for.
Fingers crossed for your success.
2. You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire. If you did, congratulations! This means that there is something that has caught the interest of the recruiting team and that makes you stand out as a candidate.
This stage allows us to see how you express yourself and organize your thoughts in written communication.
3. You are invited to have an online interview with HR Specialist and Delivery Manager. During the meeting we will encourage you to ask as many questions as possible - we want you to have the space to learn more about your future tasks, projects, and the company culture in general.
4. You receive a case study to solve at home. You set the time you need to complete the task yourself. We believe it will give you a convenient space to prepare the best possible solution - and in the spirit of asynchronicity.
5. You are invited to a second call with Delivery Manager and one of the board members of Osom - our CEO or CRO. You talk about the prepared task.
You can also expect a short online task clustered around customer communication.