We are looking for an Office & Procurement Manager to to be responsible for the general operation of our office as well as the suppliers value chain.
- Overseeing general office operation
- Greeting visitors and delivering world-class service to our customers
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and liaising to draft new contracts
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports
- Evaluating suppliers, conducting interviews with vendors, negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts.
- Approving purchase orders and organising and confirming delivery of goods and services
- Evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
- Ensure milestones related to accounting and financial documentation are met
- Oversee the payroll process
- Evaluate supplier performance
- A bachelor degree or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in similar position
- Strong negotiating skills
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at NYX Gaming Group, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.