Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
We are looking for a passionate learning professional and visionary thinker with the clarity and drive to shape the future of learning. This role reports to our Development Manager. Along with the expected competencies and skills listed below, those fit for this role will possess the Learnlight values of commitment, initiative, and enthusiasm.
- Analyze requirements (Functional Specs) and generate technical documentation.
- Help support/QA identify technical issues.
- Create/maintain unit test cases.
- Write maintainable code that is understandable by other humans.
- Keep tickets up to date by logging hours and statuses.
- Follow GitFlow and other Engineering Processes.
- Maintain Engineering documentation on Confluence.
- Other responsibilities as appropriate or assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- The ability to show courtesy, kindness, and empathy to others.
- Customer and results oriented focus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an effective attention to detail.
- The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and technical expertise.
- Some Unix preferable (for deploying and build pipelines)
- Consuming APIs from web clients.
- Cloud technology awareness preferable.
- SCRUM / KANBAN / AGILE experience preferable.
- C1 level of English required.
- Other languages as relevant to position desired.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, analytics, or another related field OR relevant commercial experience.
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Virtual/Online/Remote
- Contract: Freelance
- Schedule: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Αναφορά αυτής της εργασίας
Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στο λογαριασμό σας για να προσθέσετε αυτήν την εργασία στα αγαπημένα σας. Κάντε κλικ στο κουμπί "Συνέχεια" για να συνδεθείτε ή να δημιουργήσετε ένα νέο λογαριασμό. Στη συνέχεια, θα μπορείτε να έχετε πρόσβαση στα αγαπημένα σας από τον ιστότοπό μας ή από την εφαρμογή για κινητά του neuvoo.