Please complete the online application and attach required documents. Required documents include a detailed cover letter, current resume, and a list of at least three (3) professional references with current contact details, including email addresses.
The position will remain open until filled. For full consideration, please apply by August 4, 2019.Review of applications will begin immediately.
POSITION SUMMARY :
This position manages and coordinates curriculum materials and events for pre-clinical and clinical education programs at Ohio University’s Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens campus.
The role further enhances the Heritage College students’ success through facilitation of the college’s simultaneous, multi-
campus curriculum delivery model.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
2. I-Human- Compile working with timelines for case creation, submission and QA- Coordinate with OILT the necessary communication to students, faculty and staff related to expectations of system use-
Compile access management lists for faculty and staff- Review usage data to determine the best practices for use of the system-
Schedule and coordinate training sessions for faculty authors
3. Course deadlines and communication- Create and deliver course deadline schedules-Coordinate communication pieces as it relates to work expectations, deadline reminders, role definitions, etc.
4. Curriculum templates- Review, edit and update course curriculum templates to gather necessary information from faculty-
Evaluate for gaps and / or overlaps in information and update documents as appropriate
5. Faculty communication- Develop appropriate communications for faculty to understand roles, responsibilities and expectations within the PHWC curriculum-
Create teaching assignment communication to accompany draft and final teaching assignments- Update and distribute information packets to teaching teams with instructions on course build out, operational processes and timelines
6. Websites- Serve as the department website manager for curriculum pages- Review of all sites each semester- Coordinate with the appropriate faculty leaders to update pages
7. Curriculum mapping- Enter data in LMS in line with curriculum content tagged to national standards-QA the content that is created and ensure appropriate tagging-
Pull data for curriculum evaluation of gaps and redundancies- Pull data for national reporting (AACOM, US News, COCA)
8. Policies- Trigger curriculum leadership to perform annual review of curricular policies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :