Your role: We are looking for a Product Owner to organize, prioritise, and assess work for our scrum team(s). Product Owner responsibilities include gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out project products that deliver our customer’s vision.
- Incorporate feature requests into the product roadmap
- Groom and prioritise the backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow the progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline (MSc will be preferred).
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle in a software development project
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, continuous training & evolution perspectives, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment of #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun!
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.