Cleared American Guard (CAG) OCONUS Locations
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
DECO, a subsidiary of IDS International, is looking for Cleared American Guards (CAG) to provide physical security for Department of State construction projects to include renovations around the world 24 hours a day/7 days a week. CAGs are responsible for monitoring the perimeter security systems and manage the access control facility that includes positive identification of workers attempting to gain access to the site and the facility. The CAGs will perform access control functions at all vehicle and pedestrian entrances to the site throughout the construction or project period.
This position requires a one-year contract and is located outside of the continental United States (OCONUS).
- Ensure that all persons, packages, bags, boxes, crates, vehicles, or other means of introducing material onto the construction site or into the secure areas are inspected for questionable or prohibited items.
- Denying introduction of prohibited materials such as explosives, weapons, electronic devices, or other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee.
- Conducting random inspections of all site areas to ensure no prohibited materials have been brought on to the site. All suspicious materials or incidents shall be brought to the attention of the SSM or TL.
- Surveil the perimeter and internal secure areas through the use of Government-furnished closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems and other intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Rove the construction site after-hours, per the Site Security Manager’s orders, to protect the integrity of Controlled Access Areas (CAA) and its materials.
- Hold an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Successful completion of a DoD SE 630 (CAG course).
- Minimum of three (3) years of military experience as a Military Police Officer, Marine Security Guard, or similar force protection position with three years’ experience as a security watch stander whose duties included the use of alarm systems, metal detectors, x-ray devices and closed-circuit television. (Honorable discharge is required if applicable)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Meet certain medical and physical fitness requirements and able to deploy to remote locations with all medications for up to one year.
- Hold an active passport.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
DECO benefits include:
- Competitive Hourly rates.
- Medivac and travel insurance.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Department of State Cleared American Guard Training course.
- Per Diem provided at Department of State rates.
- Uniforms to include appropriate weather based on location.
- Overseas lodging provided.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email email@example.com and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR