About Us :
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary :
The Logistics Leader is responsible for the management of warehousing, consolidation, transportation, Import, Export and ITC in Eastern Europe Zone.
This includes initiating improvements in logistics operation and facilitates a strategic outlook that will better serve all stakeholders..
Essential Responsibilities :
The Logistics Leader is acting as the single point of contact for all Logistics related topics for Eastern Europe, internally and externally.
He or she will be communicating and coordinating between various functions within GEHC.
The Logistics Leader is overall responsible for budget planning and maintenance for Eastern Europe.
Qualifications / Requirements :
1. Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Engineering and / or equivalent experience
2. Significant of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management.
3. Experience in logistics or supply chain modelling & simulation.
4. Proven business / financial acumen, including demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, solve complex problems, and drive change at all levels of the organisation.
5. Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast paces changing environment.
6. Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of time.
Desired Characteristics :
Preferred Qualifications :
1. MBA or MS in Logistics, Engineering or Supply Chain and / or equivalent experience
2. Demonstrated logistics leadership of multiple facilities in a similar industry
3. Proven ability to work on cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
4. Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills
5. Ability to energize, develop and influence at all levels within an organization
6. Creates energy to deliver company goals through creation and comprehensive communication of practical hands-on operational plans and strategies
7. Proven growth leadership skills demonstrating clear perspective and understand factors impacting GEHC businesses and our suppliers.
8. Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
Locations : Greece, Hungary, Poland; Budapest, Warsaw