Who we are
Bryq uses AI to make hiring more fair, equitable, and sensible. We believe in using science to identify strengths across cognitive skills and personality so we can meaningfully match candidates with roles.
Resumes are flawed. Interviews are biased. We know that, and we’re trying to fix it.
Our 20-minute assessment is simple, low-key, and informative. This is why we’ve already reached a global audience of companies from startups to multinational businesses.
We pride ourselves on being great matchmakers, not to mention finding gems where nobody else is looking.
About the role
Bryq is growing — and we are seeking to hire a Customer Success Manager. The ideal candidate must have an HR background and will utilize his/her HR experience to advise customers on the best way to maximize the value that Bryq can bring to their talent management processes.
We’re a flexible team that offers lots of autonomy and room to grow. We're most importantly looking for people who are excited about our vision and mission.
What you will be doing:
- Own a segment of active customers and provide guidance on how to integrate Bryq in their Talent Management processes (recruitment, learning & development, etc...)
- Work with the sales team to ensure a flawless handoff to the Customer Success team
- Onboard and guide new clients to ensure fast and smooth adoption of our products and services
- Be accountable for the customers' success KPIs: activation, retention, satisfaction and upsell
- Advocate our new features and functionalities to customers to increase product adoption
- Act as the liaison between customers and product/engineering, advocating for the right changes and features to be implemented
- Create and update educational resources (guides, video or product tours) to guide and support customers throughout their journey with Bryq
- Conduct benchmarking analysis in collaboration with the data analysis team to provide Talent Intelligence insights to the customers
- Gather customers' positive experiences with Bryq via testimonials and address any area of dissatisfaction
What you need for this role:
- At least three years of experience in the HR/Recruitment space
- Any Customer Success experience would be considered as a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in HR, Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Positive Can-Do attitude.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Evidence-based: the foundation of Bryq is research. Each step involves thorough research and knowledge of the topic.
- Personal Growth: we are growing fast, and with the growth of the company, comes the professional growth of the individuals in our team. Everyone at Bryq is encouraged to level up in their careers. We offer a supportive environment and quarterly training company-wide. We enforce our team members to flourish.
- Individual Responsibility: working independently and act like an owner is crucial. We do not micromanage. Bryqsters know the details of the process, they are responsible decision-makers and accountable of their actions.
- Evolve & Adapt: we seek out, embrace, and get (un)comfortable in knowing that if we’re not continuously changing, evolving, and improving—we’re falling behind. No year looks the same at Bryq. Mistakes are even ok as long as you learn something from them. We are passionate about learning and seek to constantly improve and innovate. We learn from each other's challenges & successes.
- Bias to Action: we're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the recruitment space.
Why we’re great
- We’re VC funded and financially stable .
- We seriously care about making hiring more fair, equitable, and sensible. That’s the goal, not some kind of played out startup glory.
- We move fast and learn quickly as a team that supports one another. We fail fast and fail often together so we can innovate impactfully.
- Great paid time off and exceptional family leave are also on the table because we’re human and get that you’re also human.
- Tools are on us, like your choice of a shiny new Laptop.✨
- We’ve reached a global audience from tiny startups to multinational businesses.
We are completely against anything that looks like a hazing ritual. Our interview process aims to be low-stress and fair… and dare I say innovative?
It starts with the 20-minute Bryq assessment that we ask all employees (including our CEO) to take. It gives us valuable insight into your strengths, and also happens to be our core product offering that you’ll be working on!
After that, you will get to know if you go on to the next round of the interviewing process which includes speaking to VP of Customer Success and our SVP of Growth & Strategy. The final step is a take-home business case.
Bryq is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR