- Ensure high quality and compliance to requirements throughout the software delivery cycle.
- Prepare, maintain & execute Test Plans in accordance with the Business Requirements & Quality Process, in conjunction with the product owner/development team.
- Create automated test scripts and cases from scratch, executing for functional, integration and system tests.
- Contributing to automated frameworks for both online and API solutions enhancing & maintaining existing solutions.
- Raise and monitor project and system-related defects and ensure they are re-tested in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in all relevant Agile meetings, provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance to schedule and quality requirements.
- Provide estimates and feedback to the Tech Lead/Test lead for project scheduling purposes.
- Provide test reports on a regular agreed basis which detail testing progress, issues and risks.
- Work with the QA team lead to provide continuous enhancements to our processes and products.
- A Technical background – BSc or equivalent in IT/Engineering/Scientific or related discipline and professional experience of minimum two years in IT.
- Experience in SW development life cycle, software testing methodologies, QA process and software release cycle for both manual & test automation testing.
- Experience working within an agile development environment and with open source automation tools such as Selenium WD/Cucumber/SoapUI/Postman.
- Practical experience on test automation frameworks such as TestNG, MochaJS, Cucumber etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience using Test Case Management Tools such as Testrail, HP ALM, Zephyr etc.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Familiarization with UNIX environments and RDBMS/ SQL scripting.
- Experience in Defect Management Process and relevant Tool such as Atlassian Jira, Rational ClearQuest etc.
- Familiarization with Gherkin expression language.
- Experience with testing online gaming applications.
- Understanding of Behaviour/Test Driven Development.
- Experience working with version control systems.
- Qualified to ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?:
- Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace.
- The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow.
- Training support and the opportunity for further career development in cut edge technologies & practices.
- Tangible and genuine development - at OpenBet/SG Digital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects.
Προσθήκη στα αγαπημένα
Κατάργηση από τα αγαπημένα
Προσθήκη στα αγαπημένα
Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε στο λογαριασμό σας για να προσθέσετε αυτήν την εργασία στα αγαπημένα σας. Κάντε κλικ στο κουμπί "Συνέχεια" για να συνδεθείτε ή να δημιουργήσετε ένα νέο λογαριασμό. Στη συνέχεια, θα μπορείτε να έχετε πρόσβαση στα αγαπημένα σας από τον ιστότοπό μας ή από την εφαρμογή για κινητά του neuvoo.Συνέχεια