SG Digital is looking for a Junior Integration Engineer to join one of our teams driving complex integration/deployment projects with the leading sports providers and the greatest online casino and sportsbook operators in the industry.
As an Integration & Release Engineer with the SG Digital Team, you’ll have exposure to these systems, as well as extensive training and mentoring as you take our solutions and your career to the next level.
These are just some of the tasks you may work on:
- Supporting technical workshops with third-party providers about the SG Digital platform, products and APIs.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements.
- Being the main point of contact for the liaison with and support of third-party providers, testers and internal development teams in the scope of integration projects.
- Deployment and configuration of the Sportsbook software.
- Analysis, troubleshooting and testing of integrated software systems, including performance tuning of configuration/setup
- Providing 2nd level technical support for integration issues.
- Identifying areas for process improvement, proposing and implementing solutions, automation of processes.
- Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to stakeholders.
If you are the right candidate for us your will be able to demonstrate:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, including the ability to communicate technical information to non-IT professionals.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Professional or academic experience in systems development life cycle (technical analysis & requirements capturing, development, testing, release, maintenance and support)
- Experience with systems integration, XML and JSON APIs (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of a scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, TCL)
- Experience with Version Control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Good working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS;
- Working knowledge of SQL (any vendor/dialect).
Why would you enjoy working with us at SGDigital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at SGDigital, you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to real-world & business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading e-commerce sportsbooks whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.