payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the job:
We are searching for a self-motivated Country manager to help with payabl. expansion in Malta/Greece/Cyprus countries. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse sales team that is passionate about identifying the right prospects and acquiring new customers to grow our market share.
- Exhibit a thorough understanding of the payment products and services offered by payabl., with the ability to communicate those to prospective merchants on the local market.
- Drive the local go-to-market strategies for the payabl. payments business
- Develop growth strategy and business partnerships pipeline that drives sales volume and profits
- Conduct research to identify new markets and merchant needs in the allocated area.
- Establish strong relationships and gain insight into the needs of the client in target industries in order to maximize sales performance
- Support and lead new business development including sales presentations, local negotiations, client onboarding, and other activities as needed
- Prospect through outbound lead generation channels and nurture leads in target markets
- Collaborate with individuals and teams across payabl. to ensure optimal merchant experience
- Meet sales projections, generate continuing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual goals
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a sales role within the payments industry is a must
- A proactive and self-motivated go-getter with strong time management and organizational skills
- Commercially driven and goal-oriented leader
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance
- Established business network in related segments
- Open to travel (networking/events/client presentations)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop effective working relationships across all management levels
Country Manager can work remotely from any country within Europe with business trips to our offices.
Powered by JazzHR