SG Digital is looking for a Sports Trader for its leading Managed Trading Operations as it grows in the Athens office. The Senior Sports Trader will be responsible for pricing events, risk management, in-play trading, bet settlement, and analysis.
This role would be well suited to an individual with extensive experience in a Trading Room and comprehensive knowledge of Sports Betting, looking to further their career with a market-leading company.
- Execute trading and risk management strategy and techniques (pregame and live betting monitoring and compiling along with updating odds) for multiple sports and betting environments.
- Excel on ‘day to day’ operations of the team.
- Ensure Payout and Sales targets are met for multiple projects.
- Deliver personal KPI's and ensuring performance is in line with overall company targets.
- Monitor prices and control liabilities.
- Effectively profile the customer base.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on each team member’s performance.
- Creation of special/PR/novelty markets as required.
- Settling results for all sports events.
- Ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the marketing and service desk functions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience in trading roles of 2+ years.
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- Ability to draft trading and risk management strategies for diversified sportsbooks.
- Deep understanding and familiarity with the sports betting business (bookmakers, markets, rules, betting trends).
- Customer-focused focused on improving the customer experience.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to act accurately under pressure.
- Great attention to detail with the aim to provide quality results in a short time.
- Confident to make quality decisions under pressure.
- Computer literacy with in-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong awareness of the sporting calendar.
- Ability to work flexible hours in line with the needs of the business and the sporting calendar (24/7/365).
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at NYX Gaming Group, you can take your career where you want it to go!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy a stunning work location and flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.