- Providing support to our General Manager and Consultants
- Assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Coordinate projects & events, guide communications
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Managing office communications - Scheduling and managing calendars
- Handling technology and office equipment
- Maintaining contact lists
- Tracking office supplies
Candidates should have:
- A University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resource or Psychology
- Mandatory to be fluent in both spoken and written Greek and English – Proficiency Level
- Excellent use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is necessary.
For being successful in this job you should be:
- Calm under pressure
- Attentive to detail
- Positive and with a sense of humor
The company offers:
- A good salary comparative on experience
- Performance bonus based on achievements
- Opportunities to learn and gain experience from multiple different projects
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Excellent, supportive and learning working environment
If you are an individual who is looking for a position within a continuous learning environment and an opportunity to advance as a Consultant please send us your CV. A cover letter describing your interest in this position would be most welcomed and appreciated.