Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists are responsible for listening to and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to client and TTEC specified policies, thresholds, and procedures.
QA Specialists support the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and may providing feedback directly to associates, but generally provide it directly to Team Leads in a meaningful and constructive manner.
QA Specialists are accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data for associates to Team Leads and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting.
prepare and complete reports in order to meet contractual requirements. QA Specialists are expected to have a thorough understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements.
QA Specialists support a culture of coaching to meet or exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores. They may attend team meetings as necessary to cover various topics related to handing calls.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of quality call monitoring goals per client contract.
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each quality goal and task.
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with the quality department.
These include :
Achieve monthly monitor targets as a team effort
Improve customer satisfaction scores and trends
Provide and track actionable feedback to team leads for coaching opportunities
Recommendations for improved performance
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service.
5. Escalate department issues as appropriate
You are the right fit for the position if you have :