Claroty is the industrial cybersecurity company. Trusted by the world’s largest enterprises, Claroty helps customers reveal, protect, and manage their OT, IoT, and IIoT assets. Its comprehensive platform connects seamlessly with customers’ existing infrastructure while providing cybersecurity controls for visibility, threat detection, risk and vulnerability management, and secure remote access inside of Industrial Control systems—all with a significantly reduced total cost of ownership.
Claroty is backed and adopted by the leading industrial automation vendors – Rockwell Automation, Siemens, and Schneider Electric – with an expansive partner ecosystem and award-winning research team. A Team8 company, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Tel Aviv. Its investors include the world’s leading cybersecurity and technology venture capital firms, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Temasek Holdings. Claroty has received $240M in funding, the largest ever in the Industrial Cybersecurity sector.
At Claroty, we live by our core values. Being a people-first company means we are looking for people that share the same values of being dedicated to being people-first, maintaining our customer obsession, striving for excellence, and integrity above all.
We are looking for an exceptional and hardworking Designated/Dedicated Product Support Engineer to join our growing team of the most outstanding and creative minds in industrial cybersecurity.
- Work independently to investigate issues reported by enterprise customers, reproduce customer problems, and involve others on the team as necessary
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills, and the ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships
- Maintain excellent relationships with Claroty Enterprise Support customers, Technical Account Managers, Product Management, and local account teams
- Analyze and resolve complex high-end customer problems
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns and clearing any concerns or technical roadblocks
- Escalate support cases and priority issues to management as needed
- Identify and independently take on additional tasks
- Provide visibility of customer status through regular reporting and cadence calls
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical Customer Support Engineer - Must
- Worked with enterprise high demanding customers - Must
- Good understanding on Linux platforms - Must
- Deep understanding of common IT integrations (LDAP, SIEM, SAML)
- Relevant technical work experience including Networking knowledge and Linux system administration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of networking standards, such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP
- Working with networking tools (i.e. Wireshark)
- Highly motivated and passionate for Technology
- Team Player
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups
- Experience with DBs and virtualization - An advantage
- OT background – An Advantage
- Security experience – An Advantage