As part of our team, you will:
- Work with others as part of a self-organizing team to design, build, and run products and services ;
- Review and refactor existing code with the aim of learning and improving our platform's reliability, robustness, performance and operability.
- Work within a scrum setting and deliver value to the business incrementally in sprints.
- Become part of a value-oriented culture ensuring the quality of products and services delivered by the team;
- Identify and escalate issues or areas that need improvement ;
- Be accountable for the services the team delivers and ensure they run reliably in production.
- Document for our technical solutions.
If you are the right candidate for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or related scientific/engineering field;
- 2+ years of experience working within agile teams.
- Excellent knowledge of the HTTP protocol;
- Ability to test your code;
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux environments;
- Ability to work with others and assume shared ownership for our work;
- Self-motivated with a drive for excellence;
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Passionate about technology;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have, but not required - not to worry, we’ll help :-)
- Experienced in any or all of the following: React.js, Typescript, Webkit, npm, SASS/SCSS
- Knowledge of AWS or any other cloud platform.
Why would you enjoy working with us at SG Digital?
Competitive benefits, an open and supportive environment as well as a modern and exciting workplace
The opportunity to interact with global teams on a regular basis and the possibility to switch teams and projects as you and our business continues to develop and grow
Tangible and genuine development - at SG Digital you can take your career where you want it to go!
Exposure to business-critical projects and the chance to develop some of the world’s leading Casino platforms whilst working on exciting client projects and interact with lots of code!
And if that’s not enough; you will get to enjoy flexible working whilst we provide you with the guidance and development skills you need to progress quickly and enhance your career.