Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is looking for a talented Sales Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates :
Join our team
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
1. Implements all sales action plans related to the respective market (by segment and geographical locations) as outlined in the Marketing plan.
2. Actively participates in achieving the departmental goals, which contribute to the Marketing budget.
3. Maximizes up-selling opportunities whenever possible.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
1. Bachelor above education background
2. At least 3 year work experience in international hotel chain
3. Excellent reading, writing & oral proficiency in the English language.
4. Greek Language is required
5. EU passport holder
Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for since 1998.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Opening in March 2019, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens provides a preferred address for both business and leisure travelers, and the highly personalized, anticipatory service that Four Seasons guests expect and value around the world.
If you want to be part of this unique opportunity on the Greek Riviera, just 25 minutes from Athens, don't wait, apply now!