The candidate will participate in the company’s business actions in various international markets and the preparation of high-quality tender offers. In specific:
- Participate in proposal preparation for EU and International organisations;
- Pre-sales / Proposal Preparation / Tender Writing;
- Analyse requirements of tender specifications;
- Participate in technical writing of proposals;
- Writing business and technical requirements specifications
- Prepare and verify the quality of CV descriptions of project teams;
- Curate and maintain data and proposal library assets.
- Organise the possible partners for each tender
- University Degree in IT / Computer Science or Engineering (mandatory);
- At least five years of experience in IT and in relevant position;
- Solid background in IT and very good technical writing skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills in English is a must;
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office tools and Atlassian tools
- Post-graduate degree PhD/MSc in IT / Computer Science or related area;
- Experience in bidding for EU, United Nations, World Bank and other international organisations is mandatory;
- Strong analytical, planning, assessment and reporting skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Ability to adapt rapidly in the team and in the working process;
- Acting as a team player;
- Fluency in writing and speaking of other EU languages will be an additional asset
We offer an attractive remuneration package, continuous training & evolution perspectives, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment.
Bonus/Success fee per year based on the success rate.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.