Job ID : 127486
Required Travel : Minimal
Managerial - No
Location : : Greece- Athens (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries.
Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud.
Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http : / / www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
The job holder will Perform Radio Access network Integration / Alarm clearing under technical supervision. Responsibilities include Integration of NOKIA Airscale / SRAN nodes , Radio using NETACT applications, technology, Sector and Carrier addition, HW swaps and migrations.
Alarm clearing activities, supporting Field crews and Call test support and initial troubleshoot
What will your job look like?
1. Performs remote integration and Troubleshoot with Airscale GSM / UMTS / LTE and 5G NR technologies, SRAN Conversion of GSM and UMTS
2. Performs SCF update, troubleshoot and creation where ever required
3. Ensures Alarm Free deliveries of integrated nodes
4. Perform parameter audit report and closure preparation
5. Provides guidance to field team to clear RSSI / VSWR / RET issues
6. Support for drive testing activities to collect network data
7. Performs small cell / DAS / Pico NOKIA site integration and troubleshoot
8. Performs Change request based on Optimization request and SON implementation.
All you need is...
Essential Qualifications :
Experiences and Skills
1. Experience of working in a fast-paced, multi-country, multi-cultural environment with a results-focused work ethic
2. Learning agility; aptitude for continuous learning and improvement
3. Openness to face new challenges, propose process improvements and willingness to learn new cutting-edge technologies
4. Strong analytical and writing skills to draft reports (and customer presentations)
5. Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Why you will love this job :
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce