The Independent Consultant’s responsibilities include analyzing organization operations, interviewing managers, professionals, and employees, and preparing reports and presentations. You should also schedule meetings with the relevant parties and organize workshops or training sessions as required.
To be successful as an Independent Consultant, you should have a wealth of knowledge and experience within your field and the ability to identify and solve problems. Outstanding candidates are observant, perceptive, and demonstrate superb research skills.
Independent Consultant Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and understanding the existing operations and models of an organization or company.
- Researching by interviewing staff members, shareholders, and managers, and examining policies, and other documents.
- Identifying the weaknesses and strengths of the organization and comparing them to competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Writing up reports, scheduling meetings, and preparing presentations for various stakeholders.
- Collaborating with managers and shareholders to develop improvement strategies.
- Traveling out to clients to discuss requirements and negotiate contract terms.
- Gathering ideas for improvement from different staff members and experts.
- Scheduling meetings and training sessions with staff as required.
- Attending conferences, workshops, seminars, and other networking events to keep abreast of developments in the field.
Independent Consultant Requirements:
- BSc./BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in a relevant field or role required.
- Experience in delivering Training Sessions.
- Superb analytical, observational, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Ability to manage workflow and time.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport.
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Any Certifications will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in discussing opportunities to become a part of our team as an Independent Consultant please send us your CV.