About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers
To work as a sales assistant, we look for people with the qualities below;
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Flexible availability, including weekends and evenings
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan and access to our E-Learning tool. In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- Uniform allowance
- 25% discount on products from all H&M Group brands plus free shipping when shopping online
- Introduction training
- Learning and development opportunities
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.