We are looking for a Database Developer with at least 3 year professional experience. This position requires a combination of database development (scripting programming) and also help desk actions.
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline (MSc will be preferred).
- Experience with Oracle, SQL, MariaDB programming
- Knowledge of Data Engineering
- Experience with scripts writing
- Good knowledge of flows and forms
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Critical thinking skills to translate business pain points into database solutions
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, continuous training & evolution perspectives, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment of #dynamic people. The candidate will work closely with nontechnical users to ensure all databases are functioning as intended. They will also routinely work with executives and management on IT projects and objectives. Every day tasks will be script programming, help desk and clients support.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.