WebAPI testing (regular)
e2e testing (regular)
Test Automation (regular)
The IT department of Íslandsbanki is a collaborative group of software development professionals who work together following best practices and processes to deliver high-quality software solutions and capabilities.
As a test automation engineer you will be working with a fully stacked team developing solutions for payments, accounts, cards and claims.
Your primary role will be to work with the development team to implement automated tests into our automated deployment pipelines up to the point that we feel comfortable of releasing them to production without manual testing.
Furthermore, you will oversee performance testing, production smoke testing and perform manual testing with the team as needed in our development cycle.
Responsibilities and duties
We use currently Karate for webAPI integration testing and Cypress for E2E web (Angular) testing.
WHAT ARE PERKS AND BENEFITS :
Physical wellbeing :
Work arrangement :
Almost) Remote work model. We ask you to participate in 3-day all team workshops in the office that happen in general every 2 months.
What does the recruitment process look like?
1. It will take us up to a few days to review your application and get back to you in an email.
2. If your profile meets our criteria, we’ll invite you for a 20-30 min remote chat in English, to get to know you a bit better and tell you a bit about Islandsbanki.
3. If there is potential for a match, we will invite you to 1-2h interview (preferably at our office in Warsaw but remote works for us too).
It’ll be divided into two parts. First, we’d love to hear more about your experience, and tell you a bit more about the project you will be working on in first.
After a short break, we’ll jump into the technical part where you’ll have the chance to truly show off your skills.
4. Depending on your performance on the interview we can also invite you to solve a few tasks online. You’ll have around a week’s time to complete it.
5. Regardless of our decision, we will make sure that you receive timely feedback during each stage of the process.
6. If it turns out that we're a great match for each other then welcome to ISB Software Development Center! We'll be happy to start your onboarding shortly.