We are looking for a new team member to join our OPS Application support team.
In the Application team we work with product support and configuration for customers on the OPS gaming platform. Support queries may come directly from the customers as well as from internal stake holders. We support customers on a global basis as our stakeholders are located all over the world. English is the main language for communications internally and externally.
The role is fairly technical, so a genuine technical interest and background is a must for anyone applying to this role. You should have a solid interest in troubleshooting as we commonly have the need to do searches through log files or databases as well as custom configurations when trying to find the root cause of issues and solutions for our customers.
We often solve issues within the team but sometimes we need to get assistance from our developers or technical operations team so you need to be team-oriented, enjoy leading the different competencies towards solutions. You would also need to have the skills to present and explain issues and solutions on a technical as well as functional level, sometimes to none technical people.
We are looking for someone that can take own initiatives and drive errands forward. Someone that does not expect solutions to be delivered but enjoys taking actions to find the solution.
- Post-secondary technical education or equivalent experience;
- A Technical interest and strong analytic/ troubleshooting skills;
- Communication skills explaining IT issues to stakeholders of different backgrounds;
- Ability to gather information, analyze and recommend solutions;
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to details.
It would also be great to see these skills/experiences as well:
- Windows Operating System and basic Linux knowledge;
- Experience with XML, Web Programming & Troubleshooting;
- Some exposure to IIS, MSSQL, Scripting;
- API know how;
- Ability to read source code.
We bring you a little bit of
A performance-focused culture right across the business. But that's just the foundation! We also believe in a work hard, play hard environment, where we embrace people who are tuned in to the sound of creativity and innovation. As a truly international company, we can offer you the diversity and the opportunities of the world. Mix this with a people-friendly culture and we got a pretty good offer to give.
So don't just come and work for us, spend your time with us!