Your role will be to provide world-class customer service (or technical support, according to your affinities) to the customers of worldwide brands such as Philips, Facebook, Netflix, Microsoft, VW, Pandora, and many others!
We are firstly recruiting for motivated, professional, and reliable candidates who are committed to their experience abroad.
Specific experience is usually not required, as you will be trained by the company on your new job. Still, we are looking for candidates with good adaptation skills, flexibility, willingness to learn and with a customer and quality focus.
A good level of English, along with native level of Czech or Slovak is mandatory.
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Salary: 1045€ gross per month x 14 salaries per year + performance-related bonus
– Schedule: available to work in rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday
– A Quality Certified Management Company
– A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from +90 countries working together
– A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
– A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
– A complete relocation package including:
- Flight ticket to Athens
- Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
- Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
- Flight ticket to your home and back every year
- Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: ASAP