Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted Product Support Engineer to join our growing team of the most outstanding and creative minds in cybersecurity.
- Taking ownership of World-wide customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic ongoing customer relationships.
- Work closely with Product Management and Software Engineering teams to improve Claroty's products Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Analyze and resolve complex high-end customer problems
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Customer Support Engineer
- Relevant technical work experience including Networking knowledge and Linux system administration and troubleshooting.
- Understanding of networking standards, such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP
- Working with networking tools (i.e. Wireshark)
- Highly motivated and passionate for Technology
- Experience with DBs and virtualization - an advantage
- OT background – Advantage
- Security experience – Advantage
- Great Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Team Player