Team Leaders are responsible for a team’s performance, development, mentoring, and coaching to meet and continuously improve both Ttec and client metrics for inbound and outbound calling.
Team Leaders focus on team performance providing motivation and support to enhance engagement and success in attaining targets and goals.
ensure a quality customer experience on every call, resolution of issues, attendance, reliability, and reduction of attrition.
Team Leaders lead staff in accordance with policies and procedures of Ttec. Team Leaders primarily support a single client to meet / exceed client expectations ensuring billable hours are on track and teams’ attainment of hitting goals.
Responsible to meet team productivity and quality goals.
Key Performance Objectives :
1. Achieve 100% of assigned goals for team.
2. Manage day-to-day operations, processes, and reporting.
3. Provide leadership, engagement, performance management, communication and development of staff.
4. Improve the key success metrics associated with quality and goals. These include :
5. Deliver excellent customer service and communication.
6. Develop, coach, support, and evaluate the team.
7. Ensure team has tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job.
Basic Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
Strong coaching skills.
Data analysis and reporting.