Based on client site in Peania, Attiki (Athens, Greece)
Permanent, Full Time
IBI Group in Athens:
The IBI office in Athens is located in Maroussi and is one of two IBI offices across Greece. The office currently totals 30 staff comprising Project Managers, Engineers, Technicians and Office Administrators, each focusing on a range of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) projects across Greece and Internationally. Our office is built around a great, diverse team working together on various projects from end to end.
This role is to be based on the site of one of our most prestigious and longest standing clients in Peania and will also require a small amount of geographical flexibility to satisfy the requirements of other IBI Group clients.
We are seeking someone for this role to help deliver state-of-the-art Motorway Tolling / Revenue Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Basic Software Support & Maintenance services including preventive maintenance as well as liaising with our Software Development team for corrective Maintenance.
- Provide System Consulting and Configuration services to the client.
- Provide On Duty Remote Support during non-business hours.
- Participate in design, implementation of existing and new client Variation Orders (new Toll System functionalities, System Upgrades etc).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field with c3 or 4 years relevant professional experience
- Greek and English language (both verbal and written)
- Windows Server (AD, DNS, IIS, etc.)
- Virtualization (Citrix, VMWare VSphere, Hyper-V)
- Technical team leader in customer liaison
- Team player with problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn, adapt, communicate and organize
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Quality Management oriented
Some experience on the following technologies will be considered as an asset:
- Experience on Linux operating systems
- Monitoring tools
- Disk Storage and SAN Systems
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role they are under consideration for and prior to receiving a job offer. These could include work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.