Main Purpose :
The role has been created to manage global warehousing activities within a centrally located team.
Candidate will be responsible for end to end warehouse management including but not limited to coordinating with warehouses, internal teams viz operators, trade finance, traders for incoming & outgoing cargo for both physical metals and
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities :
1. Coordinate with shipping scheduler, purchase / sales ops for shipments in / out.
2. Coordinate with warehouses for shipment in / out
3. Manage storage capacity
4. Manage warehousing costs
5. Coordinate with warehouses for various documentation issuance including holding certificates (HC), releases, pledges
6. Issue instructions to warehouses and sending them pre-alerts of incoming cargo
7. Perform monthly stock recon and ensure accurate reporting on stock positions while relaying to commercial team
8. Manage claims from warehouses, if required dispute resolution and charge back to appropriate stakeholders
9. Execution of warrant cancellation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
leveraging MS Excel for data gathering & reporting using advanced MS Excel skills.
Key Relationships and Department Overview :
Our global operations teams are based in Geneva, Athens, Montevideo, Shanghai & Houston.
Reporting directly to Manager Operations