The Technical Operations Team Lead has leadership and organizational skills as well as a deep understanding of enterprise application operations.
Key responsibilities include:
* Co-ordinating the tasks in the team and manages expectations from stakeholders.
* Driving continuous improvement in team tasks and standard operating procedures
* Reporting on team performance and challenges to Technical Operations management team.
* Application management on an architectural level on SG Digital sites
* Driving operational requirements towards development and product management organizations
* Taking initiatives to process and solution improvements
* Verifying releases on an operational level such as stability and maintainability.
* Preparation of releases before live deployment
* Handling of incoming incidents, change requests, problems and in depth root cause analyses
* Documentation from an application operations perspective. knowledge base articles, operation manuals, deployment instructions, incident and problem notes.
* Proven leadership and organizational skills
* At least 5 years coherent experience of IT support and system administration in Linux and application management. Network, Security, project work, solutions development.
* In depth architectural knowledge, focused on monitoring and operation of applications.
* Good practice methodologies and tools for configuration and automation.
* A good understanding of database operations and architecture.
* ITIL knowledge and understanding.