Education : Higher Secondary
Experience : Not Required
Skills : Fluent in Arabic and English, good communication skills, PC knowledge, passionate about technology, good working with a team
Responsibilities : 1.Graduates of High School (preferable : College, University).
2. Native or fluent Arabic speakers.
3. Fluent English (Proficiency level).
4. Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet).
5. Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Strong team spirit.
8. Passionate about customer services.
Description : The company you will be working for is a multinational company specialized in gadgets, smartphones, computers and software.
Built from nothing, the company has become one of the leading IT providers over the last years.
Be your best and we will provide you an excellent relocation package and help you with your visa process. Think different, become part of our music loving team and hear were our music takes you!
To receive and place telephone calls; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
1. Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his / her enquiry.
2. Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly.
3. Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the clients products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
4. Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
5. Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
6. Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
7. Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
8. Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new / emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
9. Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
10. Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
11. Other duties as assigned.
Employment terms :
1. Fixed term contact, 5 days per week (shift rotation).
2. This is a project based environment and there are real opportunities to develop within the role and also within the company itself.
1. VISA provided.
2. Paid flight + taxi + 2 weeks hotel accommodation.
3. Work for a multinational team and change the world with us.