Socital is looking for ambitious professionals for our expanding team.
- Combine knowledge of the market, having co-founders with significant experience in running global businesses and building organizations from zero to profitability.
- Have cutting-edge academic knowledge on data analysis through our relationships in the academic world.
- Have the commercial firepower to monetize the solution, leveraging our offices in London and Athens.
About the role
Socital is seeking an individual to join our Business Team as Customer Success Associate. This individual will be responsible for engaging with and enabling our customers to fully utilize our product.
This includes either direct oral/ written communication with our clients or indirect support during the implementation processes through material creation and support documentation.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our Product and Sales team to actively lead each customer’s successful deployment.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and the ability to translate business goals into a successful implementation of Socital.
- Understand customers' business, and identify opportunities for Socital to add value.
- Establishing trusted client relationships focused on product adoption with a primary goal of driving retention and ensuring renewal.
- Manage client communication through email, phone calls and meetings.
- Provide customer training on Socital's product and best case practices.
- Gather customer feedback on our product & services.
- Update Customer Support Documentation.
- Prepare client material and communication for new features.
- Monitor usage and activity.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Log client communication and document relevant activities within internal customer relationship management software and other tools as assigned
- 1+ years relevant work experience in client-facing/account management roles (past experience on Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce or SaaS is much appreciated)
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Project Management background
- Ability to communicate professionally in a fast-paced environment both orally and written
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solving
- Being able to multi-task for different projects with competing priorities
- Customer Service focused mentality
- Knowledge of the E-commerce industry preferred
- Competitive full-time salary
- Private Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible hours
- Great opportunity to grow personal and professional skills and work closely with ambitious and driven individuals