We are looking for an IT Trainer- Software to prepare and conduct our clients employee training courses on Software skills especially Office Suite programs.
IT Trainer responsibilities include identifying educational needs, designing educational material and ensuring all employees take basic Software training.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Conduct Software skills gap analyses
- Design technical manuals using simple language
- Conduct role-specific training on tools and Software programs each individual/ team uses daily
- Apply educational methods to engage trainees
- Train new employees on proper use of software especially Microsoft Suite programs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each educational session
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and materials
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical Trainer or similar role
- Experience designing technical course material for
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in training (e.g. Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus
If you know how to design engaging courses to explain technical procedures and best practices, we’d like to meet you.
If you are interested in discussing opportunities to become a part of our team as a Junior Business Consultant and gain multidisciplinary experience with a wide spectrum of clientele in various customized projects, please send us your CV.