TRG Research and Development deals with Cyber Data Fusion and AI products for civilian protection.
Our mission is to empower our customers to fight crime and terror through state-of-the-art technologies that provide accurate and precise intelligence.
We are currently looking to hire a Product Owner for a new product related to emergency response. A product that will help minimize ongoing disasters and prevent future ones with the help of civilians.
Your responsibility will be to ensure the quality of a product that makes a positive impact in the lives of people and all that will start from gathering market requests and defining user stories as well as managing and coordinating deliverables and releases.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the envisioning and concept development of a product
- Be accountable for the created product, delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners
- Lead requirements gathering sessions
- Own and manage the product backlog, product roadmap and develop and maintain user stories for implementation
- Work closely with development teams, QA, Product designers and be the ambassador and the primary contact for queries related to the product
- Overview and participate in Sprint planning, review and retrospective meetings, guide and offer feedback to the team
- Represent the team in front of stakeholders, clients or users
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
What Skills and Experience You’ll Bring:
- Previous work experience as a Product Owner or similar role ideally in a Hi-Tech environment
- Worked with agile scrum methods and demonstrated concrete results
- BSc or Diploma in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience in software development or software engineering is a must
- Top-notch communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and challenge solving skills
- A self-driven person with great prioritization skills, that takes initiative and wants to impact
- A customer-oriented person with experience in working with international customers
- Fluent in the English language
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly bonus
- Working from home policy & Flexible hours
- Office perks: Free daily lunch, beverages, fruits and snacks
- Private health insurance
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Sport/Gym membership
- Engage with new technologies and innovative products
- Internal hackathons and technical seminars
Join us and enjoy being part of an international and fast-paced growing company with a friendly startup oriented environment where you can make a global impact and grow together. For more info, you can check our website at www.trgint.com and LinkedIn account.
Applications will be strictly confidential.
Powered by JazzHR