We are constantly growing and are currently looking for an experienced Administration Officer to join our knowledgeable team in Archirodon's Athens Office.
The role requires seasoned systems knowledge as well as ability to develop processes and procedures. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development or update of administration processes, as well as coordination of Administration projects in meeting all professional standards.
What you will need to do:
- Initiate and co-ordinate administrative activities to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies at country/project initial stages
- Work with user groups in the Administration team to define information needs and sources
- Apply Administration processes into the company’s business process mapping software (Promapp), by developing new processes or updating existing ones, operating as “system power-user”, as guided by other senior Administration team members
- Collaborate with other departments to develop plans for proposed systems, including development and systems changes
- Monitor the implementation and smooth operation of the Administration systems
- Support the reporting activities for the department's efficiency.
- Coordinate collection of input and ensure data integrity and accuracy, as well as elimination of duplication.
- Support the implementation of the processes and procedures to offices and sites.
- Advise Administration personnel on the design and utilization of information systems
- Support any type of unseen/emergency administration situations at country/project level.
- Support the project administration head in all administrative operating procedures, developing reports and analyses.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
What you will need to have:
- BSc in Business Administration, or Computer Science or related field
- At least five (5+) years of relevant work experience
- Working experience in IS developing processes flowcharts or procedures
- Experience with reporting tools
- Proven experience in analyzing data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (advanced user in Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in administration activities for Construction companies across Middle-East
- Knowledge of Arabic will be a strong asset
You are someone who:
- Is outgoing and skilled communicator
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to come up with workarounds
- Is able to work both independently and as team, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Is able to manage multiple, competing priorities showcasing attention to detail
- Has strong sense of ownership with ability to meet deadlines
- Has mobility and willingness to travel to our sites throughout Middle East (up to 20%)
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects - literally around the globe - with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!