Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
We are looking for a PowerPoint Specialist to work with internal teams to provide creative support to key creative and marketing projects, whether for an internal (new sales plan or product launch) or external (product demo, sales presentation) team, and/or or other stakeholders to provide visually stunning documents that promote our brand, deliver or confirm our message, explain a service or product, and add value to the presentation
As a PowerPoint Specialist at Learnlight, you will be a storyteller, and thrive using a variety of multimedia platforms to showcase services and capabilities, sell the brand, and promote Learnlight as the company of choice within the ed-tech sector.
You will have the power to create powerful presentations that make a real impact. Whether it is for a sales team, a member of the company leadership team, or for an internal audience, our PowerPoint Specialists are creative, understand our company brand, goals, and values, and can create our message to both internal and external audiences.
- Outstanding attention to detail, and pride in selling the Learnlight message through outstanding visuals/graphics.
- Experience working with creative departments, marketing, sales and leadership
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work on many projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment in an international corporate setting
- Ability to consistently uphold brand and style guidelines, and communicate and potentially teach these standards to others internally
- In depth understanding of the latest PowerPoint trends and designs and ability to add visuals, charts, and graphics to create presentations that capture the audience’s attention
- C2 English
- Advanced level or higher of MS Suite
- Advanced level of PowerPoint
- Advanced level Illustrator, and InDesign, highly valued
- Advanced knowledge of Prezi and other related tools
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience
- Extensive portfolio of design projects
- A background or experience in marketing or brand management, highly valued
- Any recognised relevant courses or qualification (i.e., PowerPoint certification), design/visual arts or relevant field, highly valued
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities, so you get to choose where you work.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community which welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time, and in-person departmental and All Company meetups.
- Location: Virtual/Remote/Online
- Schedule: Flexible (10 hours/week)
- Contract: Freelance
Powered by JazzHR