TRG Research and Development deals with Cyber Data Fusion and AI products for civilian protection.
Our mission is to empower our customers to fight crime and terror through state-of-the-art technologies that provide accurate and precise intelligence.
As a QA Engineer you will work with modern microservice-backed products that gather, analyze, fuse and present heterogeneous and distributed information for our intelligence solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze test requirements, develop test plans and automated test cases (automate optional)
- Part of the role is writing automation cases on selenium
- Involved in product design to guarantee compliance of test coverage for meeting end-user requirements
- Debug to understand test objective requirements
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Create analysis reports and communicate results to other teams
- Be a fundamental link between the development team and support team
- Involved in the day to day testing and reporting bugs and platform improvements
What Skills and Experience You’ll Bring:
- Previous working experience as a QA Engineer
- Understanding of code versioning tools (i.e. GIT, SVN, Jira)
- Ability to represent end-user viewpoint when communicating with development teams
- Take initiatives can multitask and cope in fast-paced environments
- Fluent in the English language
- Basic Linux Administrative Skills is welcome but not necessary
- Experience with selenium and/or Pytest is considered as an extra (Training is offered)
- Experience on XRAY test management or Postman is considered as an extra(Training is offered)
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Working from home policy & Flexible hours
- Free daily lunch allowance
- Private health insurance
- Udemy unlimited membership
- Sport/Gym monthly allowance
- Engage with new technologies and innovative products
- Internal hackathons and technical seminars
Join us and enjoy being part of a fast-paced growing and stable company, with a startup environment, where you can make a global impact and grow together. For more info you can check our website at www.trgint.com and LinkedIn account.
Applications will be strictly confidential.
Powered by JazzHR