We are looking for a full-stack Drupal Developer. This position requires a combination of back-end development, programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.). The candidates should have at least 2-years experience using DKAN Open Data Portal.
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline (MSc will be preferred).
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions (7 & 8) including data, display, and information architecture
- Experience using DKAN Open Data Portal
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, continuous training & evolution perspectives, great opportunities for professional development, with an exciting, fresh and collaborative work environment of #dynamic people.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.