As a Human Resources Associate, you will be primarily involved in the HR day-to-day operations of the company, as well as working on client's HR, Recruitment and Training projects. Internally, you will make sure our astonishing company culture is maintained.
- Contribute to intensive recruiting & hiring efforts for our clients as well as internally.
- Research job markets and candidates for various positions
- Conduct initial screening interviews & contact references to verify background of candidates.
- Collaborate with supervisors to maintain and update an efficient HR database and records including resumes, applicant logs & employee forms.
- Assist to achieve all objectives and recommend improvements to processes.
- Create and administer new programs for new employees (orientation and training).
- Perform exit interviews and provide orientation to new employees.
- Coordinate with staff to perform all employment activities and provide support to various departments.
- Access to very extensive educational resources and opportunities
- Hi-tech and world-class working tools available also for personal use
- Life-coaching & mentoring arranged by senior internal and external mentors
- Team-buildings that are really different from “standard” companies
- Option to be converted to full-time role after the internship.
- Previous experience in related field is a great advantage, especially candidates research, work with ATS, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively pass information across various units of the company.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently, but also as a part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English + more languages are very welcome.
- You love contact with people and being the go-to person for every inquiry.
Your mission frame:
- Type: Full Time/Part Time internship (40/30 h/week)
- Compensation: Non-paid / Students' scholarships
- Location: Remote
- Duration: 3 months, optional to be extended up to 6 months
- Start: ASAP
The exact starting date of the internship can be flexible after successful interviews and agreement.
Note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only respond to applications that match our criteria and expectations. Thank you for understanding.
Powered by JazzHR