AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines.
The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins.
Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to the continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit the following position which will be located in our headquarters in Liti Thessaloniki or in Athens :
PHP Developer Liti Thessaloniki / Athens
A PHP developer is required to join a team of 25 IT professionals performing a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing.
The prospect developer would work on the design, development and the maintenance of in-house PHP applications and carry out research into new technologies, libraries and development techniques.
The developer should be also flexible to work in a Scrum team, pairing with other developers when appropriate.
1. Work collaboratively with team members on maintaining and expanding existing company products
2. Implement, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
3. Add new features and fix code defects in web applications according to guidelines
4. Breaking new ground, researching and implementing innovative web techniques and features
5. Problem-solving in all areas of web development
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent education
2. 3+ years developing complex web applications or software as service (SaaS)
3. 3+ years PHP, Apache, MySQL experience on Linux environment
4. Experience architecting PHP web applications and SaaS
5. Experience with Git and SVN source control
6. Experience with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
8. Experience with leading NoSQL solutions like MongoDB is a big plus
9. Familiarity with build tools and continuous integration (Ant, Jenkins)
10. Familiarity with PHP frameworks (e.g. CodeIgniter) and MVC
11. Familiarity with simple web services (REST, XML-RPC, SOAP)
12. Familiarity on HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus
13. Excellent communication skills
The company offers
1. Monthly salary upon qualifications
2. Friendly and challenging working environment
3. Opportunities for further growth and development.
Please send a curriculum vitae in : hr amdtelecom.net