Position Description :
The role of the Maintenance Planner is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of manpower, parts, material and equipment.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning of all plannable maintenance work performed, maintaining of records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance related matter, and development of Maintenance Strategies for equipment and components in the area of responsibility.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Review all non-emergency incoming work requests and ensure completeness of information, appropriate coding, etc., and ultimately decide on authorization of work.
2. Prioritize work requests for planning with Maintenance mechanics and production teams.
3. Perform field inspections and determine job scopes for work requests as necessary. This may include discussions with the requestor where appropriate.
4. Provide detailed work / job plan instructions :
5. Effectively partner with Maintenance Resources / Dept Managers, Mechanics, Parts Room Attendants, and Production personnel throughout work planning process.
6. Ensure accuracy of equipment bill of materials in the Avantis Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
7. Review feedback from work orders completed and in-progress to :
8. Update the CMMS for job completion and close work orders if necessary
9. Advocate for execution of established work flow processes.
10. Reporting of status of individual work orders, work backlogs, preventive maintenance completion, etc.
This position has a work schedule of 3 am - 11 : 30 am Wednesday - Sunday.
Qualifications / Requirements
Key attributes for a successful candidate will include :
Ability to quickly learn the job tasks and parts involved with completing planned maintenance on equipment
Ability to quickly learn and leverage the Avantis CMMS to identify parts requirements, and to plan and track required work
Tenacity and attention to detail when planning, following up on, and documenting work
Positive attitude when engaging with and supporting managers and team members
Ability to navigate physical and computer file storage to find parts and equipment information
Good Excel skills
Relocation Eligible : Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type : Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer : Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement